These days I’m focussed on microservices.
I provide consulting services and training classes that help you get started with microservices.
I am the founder of Eventuate, Inc, a startup that is building a microservices application platform.
Contact me if you want to learn more or need help with developing microservice-based applications.
Here is some of my latest articles and presentations:
- My series of articles on microservices published on the NGINX blog
- My article introductory article on microservices published by InfoQ
- Slides and videos on building event-driven microservices with event sourcing and CQRS
- Example code for event-driven microservices on github
- Microservices architecture patterns on microservices.io